Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:38 pm
- Forum: General Hemi Discussion
- Topic: Why do the Fords not use Ford engines, GM use Gm engines and Toyota use Toyota engines?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1340
Back in the eighties Chrysler ran advertisements in Popular Hotrodding magazine thanking Ford and GM for running Mopar engines in their cars.It was directed at top fuel and alcohol cars mainly and it always made me smile.
- Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:16 am
- Forum: (LEGACY) Early Dodge / DeSoto HEMIs
- Topic: Valve Adjustment
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3744
I cannot find any details on adjustable rockers for 241 hemi so if the engine was mine i would start with 273 wedge clearances. .013" on inlets and .021" exhausts and check noise levels.
- Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:22 am
- Forum: (LEGACY) 331-354-392 HEMIs
- Topic: Water Pump rebuilders?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4332
Ebbspeed, I should clarify that the shaft and bearing assembly along with the seal and maybe the impellar for a slant6 will fit the 392 pump, if my memory is correct. Could be wrong though.