NEW EXHAUST

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

HEMI911

NEW EXHAUST

Post by HEMI911 »

I just ordered a Dynatech headers and Magnaflow exhaust system today...should be here tomorrow. I will install it on Sunday and let you know what I think.

Anybody else here have that setup?
GreenbeanZ28

Post by GreenbeanZ28 »

I dont have it, but I really want the longtubes. Let us know how it all works out.
Russ
'96 Z28 M6-Stock rear springs and shocks
11.41@119 423/375 rwhp/rwtq
'04 Ram 1500 SLT 2WD
Mac CAI, Flowmaster Side exit exhaust.
HEMI911

Post by HEMI911 »

I installed my headers, cats, y-pipe and cat-back exhaust on Monday...I ran it for a couple of days without the cat-back portion. It was LOUD!!!

I am pretty happy with it except for a couple of exceptions, which I won't go into right now. I am waiting to see if the problems are resolved first...if not trust me, you guys WILL hear all about it.
ratcatcher

Post by ratcatcher »

if you want to sell your stock cat back system email me socalspeedworks@yahoo.com
MG42pillbox

Post by MG42pillbox »

your killin me, lets hear the +&-
One whose life is Infecting others with Falsehood, shall fall greater than any of their Victims.
Rebel

Post by Rebel »

Has anyone here experimented with a Straight Pipe Cat Back system? Just wondering how Loud it would be?
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

my exhaust sounds like staright pipes only quieter. gutted out mufflers (hollow) are louder that what u would get from flowmaster or magnaflow. mine sounds great, but it sometimes backfires around 5000 rpm when you stomp it to the floor. but man, ITS LOUD. straight pipes would be too loud
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

im wanting headers as well