help pleas w/ TMR mod

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

mopar muscle 21

help pleas w/ TMR mod

Post by mopar muscle 21 »

I found the yellow w/ green stripe wire. How did you disconnect it from the pcm....it is the 10# space ....right? I dont want to cut the wire. :-?
03 Hemi
MAC cai, Jet stage 2 chip
hemifever

Post by hemifever »

You have to pull the connector from the pcm at the firewall. Then that connector will separate. There are 4 tabs holding it together. They break VERY easy. I used 4 super small drill bits and carefully unhooked the tabs and then slid the connector in half. I then pushed the pin out of the little hole and buttoned everything back up. I don't recall the pin # at the pcm.
1971 Plymouth Cuda - 451 stroker
2003 QC 4x4 Dodge Hemi - STS Turbo, KRC 6005 heads & rods, Ross pistons, 6.1L crank & cam, ARP main/head studs, JBA headers, SMT6, APS converter: 575rwtq/492rwhp @ 9psi
2005 Chrysler 300c
mopar muscle 21

Post by mopar muscle 21 »

I am doing it from the pcm, not the tcm(firewall) Thanks for the help,but i need to know how people are doing it from the pcm......does anyone know?
03 Hemi
MAC cai, Jet stage 2 chip
Asa

Post by Asa »

just grind the point off a nail then push it out
4x4Hemi

Post by 4x4Hemi »

when you push out the pin, there should be no metal showing right? When i look in the connector socket for the pin there is a metal ring inside, is that what i'm supposed to push out. I took off the connector and there is a red rectangle "thing" on the face, thats about as far as i've gotten with it. Thanks for the help.
Black 2003 4x4 QC 3.92's. Westin Signature Series Chrome Stepsides. A.R.E Fiberglass Bed Cover. Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Cat Back Exhaust. Chrome Altezza Tail Lights.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~laplanko/my%20hemi.htm