How Many HEMI's Do You See A Day?

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

JakeDogg

How Many HEMI's Do You See A Day?

Post by JakeDogg »

Just bored at work and was wondering how Hemi-Friendly your area of the world is. Yesterday I saw about 7 or 8 Hemi's on the road. One guy in a silver SLT shortbed even let me in during rush hour traffic. I feel a bond when I ride motorcycles with other people, and now I feel a bond when I see 20 inch Blinging and 5.7 Liters Screamin'!! Peace Out.
2004 Rumble Bee 2wd HEMI: 3" Glasspack TRUE-DUALS!

2002 Harley Davidson FXDWG

2003 Mustang Cobra: MAC 3" Catback
2SLO4U

hemi sightings

Post by 2SLO4U »

i work at the University of Florida -
the grounds people have a 2WD 2500 RC that they rage around in, the cable/telecom guys around town have a couple and i have seen a couple SLT 4x4s running around.
not many laramies with 20s like mine - maybe one or two with the hemi.

the dodge dealer here in gainesville is very difficult to deal with - i bought mine 30 miles south of here almost by accident - another LONG story

my ex-employer just bought a 2wd atlantic blue laramie QC with 20s and the hemi - i think he liked mine so much that he bought one the day after i got mine :D
2003 1500 HEMI 2WD Laramie
1964 D100 426W High Performance Package
4x4Hemi

Post by 4x4Hemi »

I see a couple Hemi's around here, I do feel a sense of camaraderie between us hemi's. A Magnum even pulled up next to me the other day and promptly showed me what it had.
Black 2003 4x4 QC 3.92's. Westin Signature Series Chrome Stepsides. A.R.E Fiberglass Bed Cover. Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Cat Back Exhaust. Chrome Altezza Tail Lights.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~laplanko/my%20hemi.htm
RAMBS

Post by RAMBS »

I thought I was some what unique when I bought mine. I went back to the dealer the other day and they must have had over 25 - 30 various Hemis on the lot. :o
2004 QC Hemi SLT, two tone grey & silver, All emblems, numbers etc. but the Hemi GONE!, 3.92 posi, 20" chrome wheels, K&N FIPK with duct to fog lamp blank in the bumper, Areo Turbine exaust and Fiberglass topper with seamless windows
2SLO4U

Post by 2SLO4U »

RAMBS wrote:I thought I was some what unique when I bought mine. I went back to the dealer the other day and they must have had over 25 - 30 various Hemis on the lot. :o
yep - the dealer recently had a tent sale @ walmart. they must have had 2 or 3 rumble bees in black or yellow, a couple hemi QC sports, a few 2500s and couple SLT 4X4s - nice trucks - can't wait to see 'em on the street!
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

i see quite a few HEMIs around atlanta and a handful of SRT10s already including one who belongs to a guy I work with. It wasnt even on the lot when he bought it...it was inside the showroom floor
Hemisphied

Post by Hemisphied »

Lafayette, IN is about the truck-drivinest town I've ever lived in, and I see a LOT of Dodges everyday, but less than half are Hemis! Seriously, guys, it's the best $895 you'll EVER spend!
'04 Hemi 1500 SLT 4x4
'89 VMax 1402cc
David O.

How many Hemi's do you see in a day

Post by David O. »

I live in Lee's Summit Mo. I see Hemi's all the time now.Trucks, Durango's, Magnum's and 300c's
dodgedifferent2

Post by dodgedifferent2 »

Sarnia, Ontario, Canada is buried in HEMI rams. A few magnums alot of 300's but to put a number on the amount of HEMI's i see a day would be hard. Alot of businesses around town have the Hemi option and even the city has them for work trucks
HemE1

Re: hemi sightings

Post by HemE1 »

[quote="2SLO4U"]i work at the University of Florida -

the dodge dealer here in gainesville is very difficult to deal with - i bought mine 30 miles south of here almost by accident - another LONG story

Here in Tn I see alot of Hemi's, even on the dealer lots most are Hemi powered.

Sorry to here about the problem at the Gainesville dealer, I was internet sales mgr for them before I left the Gainesville area for TN. If you need help there ask for H L Wright. Most helpful sales person they have and has been there for years.
Hemi on all!!!!!!!!! :D
2004 SWB ,Patroit Blue, Auto, 3.55
The fun begins now....
2SLO4U

Post by 2SLO4U »

the damage is done - i am never going there again to buy a new vehicle. i have never been so insulted by a dealer before - they had a Mopar show there earlier this year and i didn't even want to set foot on the property since that last encounter.

the dealer in Palatka looks nice enough. my brother bought his truck new there and he lives in Crystal River!

thanks for the contact though - i may keep it mind if find the new charger has improved since the spy photos have been released