blowers and programmers

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

TheRedneckWay

blowers and programmers

Post by TheRedneckWay »

these companies such as Whipple, Paxton, Vortech, Procharger, Superchips, and Hypertech.........what is taking these guys so long to get products out on the market?
HemiMack

Post by HemiMack »

Computerized gas pedal. Different computer from 03 to 04.

That....and the conspiracy theory of a much cheaper supercharged Hemi stealing the Fame away from the SRT-10. :wink:
MEANGENE75

Post by MEANGENE75 »

im with you on the srt10 theory, driving one was a nice expirience but, it hardly felt like 500 hp.
04 hemi, sc, sport, red, 3.92 posi, 22" wheels, flowmaster cat back, mopar long tube headers, srt 10 hood, mopar cod air,cold air duct, hypertech, ground force drop, sirius radio, momo sub, tint, 180 thermostat, silverstar lamps, mopar bed cover.
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

meangene how do you like your satellite radio? thought about getting me one. how much does it cost for the monthlu usage fee?
MEANGENE75

Post by MEANGENE75 »

ive got the kit installed priced at 475 at my dealership, sirius is about 13 bucks a month. i like it so much i bought a kenwood system to put im my 97 ram air. havent bought a cd since. you can try it out for free online at www.sirius.com. click on "listen in for subscribers" then sign in as a guest, enter your email address and click on get password, check your email to get it and you get 3 days of their channels on your computer. lets you check out what theve got. im into rock/metal so octane is my pick. enjoy....gene
04 hemi, sc, sport, red, 3.92 posi, 22" wheels, flowmaster cat back, mopar long tube headers, srt 10 hood, mopar cod air,cold air duct, hypertech, ground force drop, sirius radio, momo sub, tint, 180 thermostat, silverstar lamps, mopar bed cover.
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

I have the in dash CD , but would love to upgrade to the sirius setup
Hemidakota

Re: blowers and programmers

Post by Hemidakota »

TheRedneckWay wrote:these companies such as Whipple, Paxton, Vortech, Procharger, Superchips, and Hypertech.........what is taking these guys so long to get products out on the market?
San Diego Supercharger
AGP Turbo
Turbochargers (Texas)

PSI-piggyback ecu
Steve
Future Purchase: 2006 Charger SRT-8/2006 MegaCab 6.1 Hemi
"Coming soon 600HP SRT-10 to pull the SRT-4 & SRT-8 Charger to the track!"
4x4Hemi

Post by 4x4Hemi »

On kenne Bell's website they have a prototype '03 Hemi with a supercharger, but they claim the ECM won't allow peek performance. So how did they get that one to work. Is it a custom computer? I think that since i would already be paying $5500 or so for the SC i may as well get a new computer. Any thoughts from anyone else on this subject.
Black 2003 4x4 QC 3.92's. Westin Signature Series Chrome Stepsides. A.R.E Fiberglass Bed Cover. Flowmaster 40 Series Delta Flow Cat Back Exhaust. Chrome Altezza Tail Lights.

http://personalpages.tds.net/~laplanko/my%20hemi.htm
Hemidakota

Post by Hemidakota »

Check with Gail Banks. He has the latest mapping for the Hemi 5.7 and already applied it to the Durango Dude SEMA truck.
Steve
Future Purchase: 2006 Charger SRT-8/2006 MegaCab 6.1 Hemi
"Coming soon 600HP SRT-10 to pull the SRT-4 & SRT-8 Charger to the track!"