Is this Forum dead?

Discussion of Hemi crate engines.

Moderator: scottm

cuda70

Is this Forum dead?

Post by cuda70 »

I see alot of readers but know speaking... I'm still waiting for Mopar to unveil that 540 Hemi... I have no idea why they play this wait game..

Any thoughts?
CrAzY MoPaR GuY

Post by CrAzY MoPaR GuY »

I have no idea if the forum is dead, I stop by from time to time, wondering what my password is/was.
LOL!
I hope the new round of Hemis get their quality issues under control, because that's the BIGGEST issue with the Hemi engines sold through MP by far.
dodgedifferent2

Post by dodgedifferent2 »

i log in almost everyday .... but i only see stuff about the new hemi's so i leave. The odd day i will see something new posted about the early hemis.
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

dodgedifferent2 wrote:i log in almost everyday .... but i only see stuff about the new hemi's so i leave. The odd day i will see something new posted about the early hemis.
You should ask Scott to get a moderator with real hands on expirence to start some general information threads on the late crate Hemis.
392heminut

Post by 392heminut »

Bailiesdad wrote:
You should ask Scott to get a moderator with real hands on expirence to start some general information threads on the late crate Hemis.
You don't have to be a moderator to start a thread!
Owner of the Poor Man's Hemi Cuda
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

392heminut wrote:
Bailiesdad wrote:
You don't have to be a moderator to start a thread!
Correct, but to start a thread you have to have the information to share.

Scott should get person and make him a Moderator, to get him to share 426 type engine assembly/tuning/racing expirence. :wink: