Does anybody have any Marine 426 hemi literature?

Discussion about the Hemi in general.

Moderator: scottm

domingo

Does anybody have any Marine 426 hemi literature?

Post by domingo »

Hi!

Im gonna have my 426 hemi imported to Peru as a "Marine Engine" in order to keep the import duties low since Marine engines only pay 4% duties down here. Oterwise I would have to pay as much as 50% duties!!

Customs will ask for the engine's manuals or literature that confirm that the hemi is in fact a Marine engine.

Please if you have any 426 Marine engine literature please let me know! I would really appreciate the help. I dont need the original documents if you dont want to part with them, xerox copies or scans via email would be just fine!

My email is cuda71pe@gmail.com in case you have any scans you could email me!

Thanks!

Domingo
RoadRnnr69

Post by RoadRnnr69 »

Domingo, you should post this in the "Marine/Industrial Engine" page.
Bailiesdad

Re: Does anybody have any Marine 426 hemi literature?

Post by Bailiesdad »

domingo wrote:Hi!

Im gonna have my 426 hemi imported to Peru as a "Marine Engine" in order to keep the import duties low since Marine engines only pay 4% duties down here. Oterwise I would have to pay as much as 50% duties!!

Customs will ask for the engine's manuals or literature that confirm that the hemi is in fact a Marine engine.

Please if you have any 426 Marine engine literature please let me know! I would really appreciate the help. I dont need the original documents if you dont want to part with them, xerox copies or scans via email would be just fine!

My email is cuda71pe@gmail.com in case you have any scans you could email me!

Thanks!

Domingo
If they ever had made a 426 Marine Hemi engine it would have a much higher price tag than an auto hemi, nice try to skate on taxes though...I thought your pals at Moparts would have told you that.....