Ronnie Sox: Send Cards and Letters to the Boss

Discussion about the Hemi in general.

Moderator: scottm

scottm

Post by scottm »

To all of Ronnie�s race fans, Ronnie and I want to say thank you for all the caring and thoughtful get well cards, letters, and Christmas cards. These cards and letters really make Ronnie�s day and, of course, when he smiles it makes me happy too.

As you have probably heard by now, Ronnie had to undergo back surgery four weeks ago for a pinched nerve. I'm happy to report the surgery was a success and Ronnie is doing well. His chemo treatments were put on hold until after the surgery, but those treatments resumed last Wednesday. As tough as those treatments are on him, Ronnie continues to hang in there fighting every step of the way.

I only wish each of you could see the joy in his face when reading your cards and letters. Sometimes, I honestly think Ronnie has NO clue just what a fan following he has � he seems to think he�s �forgotten.� Can you imagine that? RONNIE SOX forgotten!!! I tell him every day that will never happen �- HE IS RONNIE SOX, �THE BOSS� -- THE LIVING LEGEND WHO SET THE PRECEDENT THAT MADE DRAG RACING WHAT IT IS TODAY and your cards and letters reinforce that point too.

Continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers, and more importantly, keep those cards and letters coming as they truly brighten his days!!!

Thank you, God Bless you all, and we wish you and your families good health and much happiness for the New Year.

Diane Sox
Send cards and letters to:

Ronnie Sox
1673 Independence Court
Richmond, VA 23238

Emails can also be sent to RONNIESOX1@AOL.COM. Hemi Fred Ristagno will print them off and get them to Ronnie.