Hemi Administrator

Discussion about the Hemi in general.

Moderator: scottm

hemirebel01

Hemi Administrator

Post by hemirebel01 »

Dear Administrator:

I'm looking for a forum that are true MOPAR HEMI fans. I discovered at DF that the administrator owns a Dodge truck but has a key chain with Nascar driver Chevy #8 on it. Before getting involved with this web site, I would like to ask whether or not this forum is strictly based on monetary interests. I hope this forum is based on mopar blood flowing in the veins of the administrator. I was banned on DF because I defended my son and his victorys in racing against Chevrolet products. Will I be welcomed here or will there be keyboard warriors that are rude with neebies?

I was raised in paint and body shops. My father worked primarily for Mopar dealerships. I am a Mopar fan and I enjoy seeing Mopar products defeating Chevrolet products at NASCAR, Drag Racing Tracks, and Street Performance. However, I am partial to Mustang Cobras....but my heart remains with Mopar. I don't want to be part of this forum if the administrator is a Chevy fan that will get easily offended when Mopar out performs them.

I discovered that DF administrator is also the mustangforums administrator. The whole purpose of the forums is for profitable gains and not a true fan for Dodge products.

You will not find a #8 nor #24 on my Dodge Hemi 5.7L.......Only Mopar numbers should be on Mopar products......

My primary interest in this forum is to learn how to improve my HEMI performance....and I am not a keyboard warrior with a punk wimp mouth....and I will defend my son against video propagandas for character assassinations purposes by sore angry Chevrolet fans.

So, will I be welcomed here by true MOPAR FANS that STICK TOGETHER!!!!

Johnnie Jett
HemiRebel01
BANNED FROM THE DODGEFORUM.COM
"OLD MAN THAT NEEDS TO GROW UP"--BadSratRT DF administrator quote
scottm

Post by scottm »

I'm glad you're interested in improving your HEMI performance.
That's what the website is all about. If you're worried about what
is on my keychain, I think you worry way too much. The website
is dedicated to HEMIs, plain and simple. Hang out and talk HEMIs.
hemirebel01

No NOS but Superchip It

Post by hemirebel01 »

Thanks I am happy to be on a forum with true mopar fans......I decided not to go with a NOS installation kit. I would have to install cold plugs and change them often. Regular driving will also result in poor gas performance.

I found another alternative that is a great product. I just purcased Superchips from Flashpaq. Remove your Hypertech programmer and Jet Performance Chips number 2...because they are nohting in comparison to the Superchips.....check it out www.superchips.com..... if this forum has a sponsor that sells Flashpaq Superchips....help out thehemi.com administrator and purchase the Flashpaq. After I installed the Superchip, my Hemi came into life. I set the rev limiter to 6200 rpm's and I sqwacked my tires shifting from first into second.....the product is so good that MSD Ignition purchased the Superchips Flashpaq business in Florida.

Again....thanks.....Scott.....

Oh, no. Ted Musgrave former Dodge Nascar Truck driver won second place in his Toyota Tundra........the pain is unbearable.
HemiRebel01
BANNED FROM THE DODGEFORUM.COM
"OLD MAN THAT NEEDS TO GROW UP"--BadSratRT DF administrator quote