'71 HemiCuda Project

Discussion about the Hemi in general.

Moderator: scottm

loopa

'71 HemiCuda Project

Post by loopa »

Hi :)
My name is Maciej and I've just started using this forum but for 3 years I'm a huge fan of an american musclecars, especially '71 Hemi Cuda. My favourite one is the car that plays in "Nash Bridges", The '71 Hemi Cuda 426 Convertible.
Since March 2006 I'm looking for sponsors here in Poland, Europe to participate in my project. And the project is to build Cuda's scaled replica on electric car chasis. The body will be made of fiber glass and the electric engine will get Vmax about 30km/h. Not much but it's going to be built as a classic show car made for american cars meetings and other car shows in Poland.
What i'm looking for? I need to get some tech information, mostly tech drawings and pictures with measurements as lenght, hight, tires size, etc.
I'll be thankful for any help from you guys.
Waiting for any reply for my post.
CU
Maciej

Image Image
loopa

Post by loopa »

Anybody :?:
Maybe someone know web sites that contains that kind of information :?:
Maciej

Image Image
R/T Jack

Post by R/T Jack »

Sorry, I don't know of any websites that have the information you are requesting. I would search for hemicuda on one of the search engines such as google and see what you find.
loopa

Post by loopa »

Thank's, I've tried that but no real informations such as engine or body schedules or schemes were shown....
Maciej

Image Image
speedicusmaximus

Post by speedicusmaximus »

Hi,
Try checking out some of the E-Body only books - those dealing with the Challenger, Barracuda and 'Cuda. They're the ones that usually give all the detailed data. Also try some of the books that give all of the reprinted road tests - ones conducted when the cars were actually new !
As a source for these books, try Motor Books International in the US. Search their 'site for the models you're after and see what's listed.
Good luck !
Mike
Beep ! Beep !
loopa

Post by loopa »

Thanks for the tip :)
Maciej

Image Image