JOHN FORCE QUOTE

Discussion about the Hemi in general.

Moderator: scottm

moparornocar

JOHN FORCE QUOTE

Post by moparornocar »

John Force quote below.

" I always believed that if you stand up and you fight, you do the best you can, and with a little help from the good Lord and the people around you, you'll be okay"

How can motorsports most deceitful person even mention help from God. A thief either takes or attempts to take something that belongs to others.

http://www.dragracecentral.com/DRCStory ... 0#indextop
'51 Hemi & 55 SBC, a class of their own
BlueDjinn

Re: JOHN FORCE QUOTE

Post by BlueDjinn »

You mean like when someone has an idea and suddenly it's a FORD idea (like intermittant wipers for example), or when someone paints a Chrysler style HEMI, blue, and calls it a FORD? It really does get tiring listening to a "certain" short winded, hypocritical, jaw-jacking oaf blather on, doesn't it? And just what blue is that on Mouthy's motor anyway? Is it "Bewildering Blue"? Is it "Bozo Blue"? Is it "Buffalo Blue"? Is it "Befuddled Blue"? Is it "Baffling Blue"? Is it "Baboon Blue"? Is it "Bandersnatch Blue"? Is it "Boo-Hoo Blue"? (Bandersnatch-a person of uncouth or unconventional habits, attitudes, etc., especially one considered a menace, nuisance, or the like). So many wonderful shades of blue, heh heh! I'm kind of looking forward to "Bye-Bye Blue" myself.