Growing Trend

Discussion about the Hemi in general.

Moderator: scottm

Adj.Crank

Growing Trend

Post by Adj.Crank »

Just spent over $600.00 on some Coated Headers. The manufacturer/company didn't even send a sticker/decal or a Thank You for your business.
We have noticed this trend by automotive/hot rod parts for a few years now.
Even if you contact them and request a sticker, 90% of the time they do not respond or they want you to purchase them.
Even if it costs the company very little to have the part made in China and they are charging 3 times what it costs them plus shipping.
My last orders at, Jegs, Speedway Motors and Summit Racing, no stickers !! That's pretty bad.
We got kids that come around the shop on their bicycles who into Hot Rod cars and trucks.
They look to see what we are working on, and talk among themselves and race around on their bikes like they are driving their favorite race car.
One or two will get brave and ask for stickers for their bikes. It's fun to watch and listen to them. Reminds me of when we were kids.
Now we have to tell them, "sorry kid, the hot rod parts companies don't send them anymore"...
DHEMI

Re: Growing Trend

Post by DHEMI »

Try the AAA,they send stickers even if you don't request'em!
Adj.Crank

Re: Growing Trend

Post by Adj.Crank »

You got that right about AAA. Probably why they raise your rates every year.

I guess it comes down to my old school mentality.
A person or company you are doing business with should have the courtesy to say, "THANK YOU for YOUR BUSINESS !"