What do you guys think of the Valiant Charger???

Discussion about the Hemi in general.

Moderator: scottm

ValiantCharger

What do you guys think of the Valiant Charger???

Post by ValiantCharger »

So what do you guys think of the Valiant Charger???
Hemidude!

Valiant Charger

Post by Hemidude! »

I love the Australian cars, wish I could afford to import one. Wasn't that the base car used in the first Road Warrior movie? I have seen the Valiant Chargers in mags, but never up close or in person. Post some pics!
mitch

Post by mitch »

i am planning on getting a VH charger for my 1st car, if i can find a good, relativley cheap one.
i love them to death!
ValiantCharger

Post by ValiantCharger »

I'll give you a few links to look at with not just valiants, but from our local drag strip. The white and orange charger in there is my dad's dragcar.

http://www.palmyradragway.com.au/superc ... esults.htm
http://www.ergonomics.com.au/charger.htm
www.chargerclubofwa.asn.au

there are just a few.
The main car in that movie is a Ford Falcon hardtop.
Hemidude!

Australian Mopars

Post by Hemidude! »

Thanks for the pics! They are great, I love those cars. I am referring to the black car with the supercharger that Mel drives after his wife and child are murdered. Not the red wagon. The black car looks like a Charger with an 80's Mustang front clip on it. I cannot find pics on the net of it. I'll just have to buy the movie!
Hemidude!

It is a Ford!!

Post by Hemidude! »

You were right, it was a Ford Falcon, please understand that is something hard to picture from an American point of view. Our USA fFord Falcons built from 1963-? were ugly to say the least. That Australian Falcon is really pretty cool looking. I'd own one, with a Mopar hemi of course!