HEMI vs HURICANE

Discussion about the Hemi in general.

Moderator: scottm

Dodge Boy

HEMI vs HURICANE

Post by Dodge Boy »

I have read that Ford is comming out with a new engine to battle the HEMI. Its called the Huricane. I can't find any specs on the engine yet, but it will probably push 310+ HP. Don't forget Dodge is comming out with a 6.1L HEMI in the near future so Ford will have to muster something up to compete with that. I think its safe to say that we are entering a new musclecar era! :D
Put a Dodge in yor garage !
383Dart

Post by 383Dart »

Hey where did u read about that motor at? I'm very curious
Dodge Boy

Post by Dodge Boy »

383Dart wrote:Hey where did u read about that motor at? I'm very curious

Go to this forum and read about it. You may not find too much info, but you can get insight and rumors.

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/archi ... x.php/f-17

Happy reading :D
Altar000Altar

Post by Altar000Altar »

I have read about it in a couple places. 6.2L in displacement, SOHC 3v per cylinder. Ford is going to advertise it as a "Big-Block". I am not to scared of it, The 6.1L Hemi will be coming out with 425 HP.
Dodge Boy

Post by Dodge Boy »

Altar000Altar wrote:I have read about it in a couple places. 6.2L in displacement, SOHC 3v per cylinder. Ford is going to advertise it as a "Big-Block". I am not to scared of it, The 6.1L Hemi will be coming out with 425 HP.
Ya Im not scared either. That 6.1 L HEMI with just set the bar higher for Ford as soon as they release the "Huricane". Remember Dodge is one step ahead of the compettition when it comes to performance.