392 Tunnel Rams

Discussion of the 331-354-392 HEMIs.

Moderators: scottm, TrWaters, 392heminut

hemi4711

392 Tunnel Rams

Post by hemi4711 »

Would like to hear from someone who has used either the HotHeads or PAW tunnel rams. Would like feedback good or bad and what carbs did you use, and your engine combo. Thanks
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

Got one a few years ago and the bolt bosses were so far into the ports my customer had me return it.

It would have to had lots of materials cut out to port match a semi ported head.
hemi4711

Post by hemi4711 »

Which intake was it HotHeads or PAW?
hemi4711

Post by hemi4711 »

So I quess from the lack of replys no one has used one. This has to be the worst forum going, this site is dead. You would think a HEMI website would be a happening place, but from what I have seen here I"ll stick to Moparts!
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

Maybe if you had a habit of communicating your problems/concerns person to person, instead of complaining through posts on the internet, you would get more responses to your questions.

Both here and there.

Good luck with early hemi questions over there.
hemi4711

Post by hemi4711 »

Maybe its just me ,but after reading many of your posts and replys I have to say you have to be one of the biggest JERKS online. You act like a know it all, your always right everyone else is wrong. A true legend in your own mind.
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

hemihead9 wrote:Maybe its just me ,but after reading many of your posts and replys I have to say you have to be one of the biggest JERKS online. You act like a know it all, your always right everyone else is wrong. A true legend in your own mind.
Exactly, You made my proir post "come to life" and the reasons you get no responses REAL CLEAR....
hemi4711

Post by hemi4711 »

You can correct me if I am wrong but are you the same guy that Bob Walker kicked off his web site. And you would then re-post under another name. This was in his classifieds section I was told not to buy anything from you From fear of being ripped off.
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

Bob Walker does not allow any commercial posts. He does not allow anyone that sells the same products his company sells to post to his classifieds.

Any part that I want posted on his website could be posted by any of the several people in our group, all over the country, that buy and sell parts.

You, Mike Parsons from Newark, DE have even purchased items from us and you were a real problem from start to finish. Shopping prices between 4 of us, low balling offers, arguing about shipping, and on and on.... you have quite a reputation yourself. We never have anything else you are looking for, get the picture? You are the ultimate tire kicker.

I regularly post on Hot Heads website, in the forum.

Now post the name of anyone I have ever "ripped off" to try and continue your attempt at slander.

Anyone that pays me, gets their parts, and I guarantee the parts....Now name one that did not......

You the one that got BobWalker to send the aluminum heads and gave him the bad cashiers check?
hemi4711

Post by hemi4711 »

I have never bought anything from you! Your in a dream world Everything you just said is a out and out lie. Get your facts straight, I have never dealt with you in any way!
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

"You" claim this form is terrible, "you" get no responses, "you" complain, slander, and insult, "you" change your name. I sense a pattern developing....

See ya Mike, hemihead9, hemi4711 or who or whatever you want to call yourself.