New to this site. Hello

Discussion of the 331-354-392 HEMIs.

Moderators: scottm, TrWaters, 392heminut

dan miller

New to this site. Hello

Post by dan miller »

Hello everyone. I'm Dan Miller.

This appears to be a neat site. I'm a fan of the early hemi, and hopefully I can learn some new things and maybe share some stuff that I know.

I'm partners with Gene Adams and Bob Walker in the Hot Heads early hemi that ran in last year's Engine Masters Challenge. We also have an entry this year. Additionally, I'm partnered (engine) with John Rasmussen's Junior Fuel "B" (hemi) dragster, and also with Ron Pratt (engine) in a high gear only nostalgia nitro car. In my spare time, I'm just finishing up a front mount 14-71blower deal on an early hemi. I was going to bolt it to my 520" Donovan, but I've just sold it, so will be building a 392 stroker for it.

I spent a few minutes looking through the posts, and it is obvious that there are some very sharp folks posting here, and some very interesting information being presented. I can't wait to prowl around in the site when I get a few spare minutes.

I'll start a thread on the EMC effort, as that's our current project. All encompassing, as it were. I've been working on it almost full time since the first of the year.

I'm really looking forward to meeting and hanging out with some of you hemi freaks. Maybe freaks is the wrong word. Then again (hopefully) maybe not. lol

Danny
392heminut

Re: New to this site. Hello

Post by 392heminut »

Danny, welcome aboard! Looking forward to your input and hearing about your experiences with the engine challenges. You guys made a great showing on the last one, and it would be kinda neat to hear what it's like to participate in one of these challenges.

Larry
Owner of the Poor Man's Hemi Cuda
hemi4t

Post by hemi4t »

Danny, welcome aboard. I have purchased most of my parts for my rebuild from Bob Walker, also got alot of good advice as well. This site has many knowledgeable people and from your background it looks like it will be even a better source of info for the old hemis.

Gerry
TrWaters

Post by TrWaters »

Danny who? :lol:

Welcome. And please dont be bashful.

Tom
Early hemi to late sb Mopar trans adapters. Precision billet parts for early hemis.
DHEMI

Post by DHEMI »

Welcome aboard Dan.This site is kind of slow,but I check it every few days.
Btw,aren't you the person who was interested in my buddy's Allison V-12?
dan miller

Post by dan miller »

Thanks all.

I can fell the love already. This appears to be a very nifty site. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you hemi lovers.

Allison V12. Oh, Yeah! That was me. Love 'em. Probably out of my price range, and I've gotten so busy with hemi projects that just don't have time. I am, however, working hard on a deal for a Guiberson radial diesel. Two birds with one hammer, a radial and a diesel.

Danny