PAW power steering bracet HEM-5410

Discussion of the 331-354-392 HEMIs.

Moderators: scottm, TrWaters, 392heminut

erk_f-100

PAW power steering bracet HEM-5410

Post by erk_f-100 »

Since PAW has gone out of business and I need an ajustable power steering bracket that places the pump low down on the drivers side- Does anyone have the PAW bracket-either for sale or loose so they could make a tracing so I can fabricate one myself or does anyone know of another bracket that can be "fixed to fit"?? Please help.Erik airwick51@hotmail.com
George

Re: PAW power steering bracet HEM-5410

Post by George »

Guy named Ron Ganster in Gainesville(?) Ga. uses the name "Himee Head" sells hemi parts, think some of it was PAW. Might see if he still has one.
DavidBraley

Post by DavidBraley »

Erik,

Early Hemi Engine Parts (formally PAW) still seems to have some kind of Ebay presence. If you can't find the guy Ron Ganster who George told you about above, you might contact Early Hemi Engine Parts through their Ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/Early-Hemi-Engin ... 4340.l2563
Horsepower determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque determines the size of the hole you make. Holzwarth's Law
erk_f-100

Post by erk_f-100 »

I have contacted PAW and they told me that they were not producing they anymore in the near furture.BTW someone on another furum has contacted me and had one for sale
budmspeeco

Post by budmspeeco »

I sold one to h8buyingjunk on ebay about the beginning of 2011. I looked it up in my feedback to get his name. It is under sammspeeco2. You might get on eBay & contact him through his ID. I ALMOST kept it myself but had no need at that time. Maybe he did not use it or at least can trace it for you. Buddy
'48 anglia
budmspeeco

Post by budmspeeco »

I was going through some old pictures of the items I have sold on eBay . I came across one of the bracket. Will email it to you if you think it will help. I think it could duplicated it if you really needed one by just looking at the photo & the way it bolts to the block. Buddy
'48 anglia
budmspeeco

Post by budmspeeco »

I was going through some old pictures of the items I have sold on eBay . I came across one of the bracket. Will email it to you if you think it will help. I think it could duplicated it if you really needed one by just looking at the photo & the way it bolts to the block. Buddy
'48 anglia
erk_f-100

Post by erk_f-100 »

thanks, but I managed to find a used one that I bought.