#HEMIDay: A Day of Celebration for Moparians

Mopar related news and press releases.
scottm

Post by scottm »

http://blog.chryslerllc.com/blog.do?id=2066&p=entry
While April 26 may be just another day on the calendar to most people, to many, it’s something special.

April 26 – aka 426 – has grown over the years to become a grassroots celebration of the 426 HEMI® engine.

The first engine with hemispherically-shaped combustion chambers, the 426 HEMI was officially unveiled in 1964 as a racing engine. It was later tamed and added to our production cars. It’s had a wealth of high-powered history on the road and on the track since then.

To help celebrate #HEMIDay, Mopar® will have a number of activities, questions, and maybe a surprise or two on several of its social media platforms.

On the Mopar Facebook page, it will launch a photo entry tab where you can upload a favorite picture of you and your HEMI – no matter what that HEMI is. Even if it's a HEMI Dog.

On Twitter, be sure to follow #HEMIDay for some Mopar trivia and fun facts.

And, if you’re on Instagram, our friends at Mopar might have an exclusive photo or two there, just for you.

Of course, everyone is encouraged to join the #HEMIDay celebration by tweeting, Facebooking, blogging and other sharing about why 426 is so special to you.
It's pretty cool that CHRYSLER is acknowledging #HEMIDay!
I sent out the tweet via Twitter. Is everyone following me?
George

Re: #HEMIDay: A Day of Celebration for Moparians

Post by George »

Did you pay proper respects to: 3-15, 3-25, 3-30 and 3-31?
scottm

Re: #HEMIDay: A Day of Celebration for Moparians

Post by scottm »

George wrote:Did you pay proper respects to: 3-15, 3-25, 3-30 and 3-31?
3/15 and 3/25, unfortunately no. I do have #HEMIDay marked on 3/31, but I forgot to post/tweet. :roll: