Early Hemis Gone Wild

1st Gen HEMI projects and products.

Moderator: scottm

WasserbeckSpeedShop

Early Hemis Gone Wild

Post by WasserbeckSpeedShop »

Here at Wasserbeck Speed Shop we are building a few of these awesome engines and I thought that I'd share them with you all. One is a blown 392 for a Gezzer Gasser Willis which has a Bryant crank, Venolia pistons, Oliver rods, roller cam, and a beautiful set of Missile roller rocker arms. The second is a blown 354 for drag racing with mostly stock re-man parts but forged Ross pistons. And the third is a naturally aspirated 392 with forged Ross pistons for a rodder. I'll be posting some pics as the come along, hope you enjoy them.

Carson Wasserbeck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DavidBraley

Re: Early Hemis Gone Wild

Post by DavidBraley »

Would it be possible to show us a picture of what the "Missile Roller Rockers" look like?

David
Horsepower determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque determines the size of the hole you make. Holzwarth's Law
WasserbeckSpeedShop

Here is some pics of the line hone for the mains and our cylinder hone. I will get you some pics of the rocker arms when I get it mocked up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WasserbeckSpeedShop

David here are some pics of the Missile rockers.

-Carson
DavidBraley

Post by DavidBraley »

Thanks for the picks Carson! Those Missile Roller Rockers are awesome!

David
Horsepower determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque determines the size of the hole you make. Holzwarth's Law
speedicusmaximus

Post by speedicusmaximus »

Yep, they're neat ! Where can we get them from - apart from yourselves ?

Mike
Beep ! Beep !
WasserbeckSpeedShop

The Missile rockers are available direct through Steve Lanius 517-849-2290 at Missile Enterprise. I was going to post a link to his web site, but for some reason his page is gone.??? The adjusters are sold separate and are from Smith Bros. Pushrods are on order from Trends. I'll get a pic of it complete and a link of the video of the dyno run once it's on youtube.