NEW Dodge valley covers

Discussion of the Early Dodge / DeSoto HEMIs.

Moderators: scottm, TrWaters, 392heminut

TrWaters

NEW Dodge valley covers

Post by TrWaters »

Its finally here. The first newly designed Dodge RED RAM hemi valley cover in 50+ years. This is my new 6061 billet aluminum valley cover which will fit all the early Dodge RED RAM and SUPER RED RAM 241, 270, 315 and 325 hemi engines. And the FIRST ever to include an integral front oil fill. No more messing around with missing or bent fill tubes and antique breathers. These covers are cnc machined from 3/8" thick plate. I used the thicker plate for a reason. The Dodge only uses 6 hold down bolts, and with the extended portion over the block oil hole, I wanted to be sure you could snug it down to prevent any leaks, and not have to worry about a thin flange. The valley cover is machined so that the block ID number is still visible. There is also room in the rear section of the plate to add an additional hole for a pcv valve or remote breather line.

The plate is a brushed finish, and comes with stainless steel button head cap screws as well as a special one piece gasket.

Note: Keep in mind that if you eliminate the stock breather cap, you WILL need to vent your system another way, with a pcv valve, crankcase vent, or valve cover breathers.

TR Waters Early Hemi Parts

Often Imitated ...Never Duplicated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Early hemi to late sb Mopar trans adapters. Precision billet parts for early hemis.