Mopar Unlocks New Crate HEMI Engine Kits at SEMA

3rd Gen HEMI projects and products.

Moderator: scottm

scottm

Post by scottm »

http://www.thehemi.com/news.php?id=20161102-1
The Mopar brand announced today during a press event at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas new Mopar Crate HEMI Engine Kits that provide enthusiasts a factory-backed, efficient option for plugging Gen III HEMI engines into iconic Mopar vehicles from the 1970s and earlier. The new Mopar 345 Crate HEMI Engine Kit for the 5.7-liter engine and Mopar 392 Crate HEMI Engine Kit for the 6.4-liter HEMI can be paired with model year 1975 and earlier vehicles, enabling owners to inject modern HEMI power into muscle-car era machines such as the Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, Plymouth .Cuda and many other makes and models.
Mopar Crate HEMI Engine Kits
345 Crate HEMI Engine Kit (PN 77072455AC): For use with 5.7-liter engine assemblies; power distribution center, powertrain control module, engine and chassis wiring harnesses, accelerator pedal, O2 sensors, ground jumper, charge air temp sensor, in-depth installation information sheets MSRP $1,795

392 Crate HEMI Engine Kit (PN 77072454AC)
: For use with 6.4-liter engine assemblies; power distribution center, powertrain control module, engine and chassis wiring harnesses, accelerator pedal, O2 sensors, ground jumper, charge air temp sensor, in-depth installation information sheets MSRP $1,795
I wonder if I could get one to work in my little S10? 8)