FYI - Dual Holley/Marine Intake

Discussion of the Marine / Industrial Hemis.

Moderators: scottm, TrWaters, 392heminut

UWeak

FYI - Dual Holley/Marine Intake

Post by UWeak »

I don't know if Chrysler made a Marine 426 Hemi or not, but from the responses to some of the questions on this subject they did not. However, that does not stop me from having in my possession an original 1968 Keith Black ( not a Stage V copy-cat ) designed for Chrysler Dual Holley Intake which was used for marine applications! This intake is cast aluminum with the Chrysler logo and part number (2531921) on it. If someone could instruct me on how to post a picture with this message then I could send some pictures of my set-up.

This is my second post as a new member to our site. I am really impressed and have gained a lot of knowlege about the ultimate engine ever produced. Please keep up the good work.
Life is short-only a dash-Live each day to the fullest. 1951-????
bobd819

Marine Hemi

Post by bobd819 »

I remember a Chrysler "Marine" hemi 426 Cu In in the earily to mid 70's
This engine was special order and for race applications only. I personally never saw one and believe it was made for the west coast speed boats.
I do remember drooling over sales literature at the time but that was it. Someone must have an old picture of one in a boat somewhere. Can't help with picture posting as i am a novice at that.
~Monster~

Re: FYI - Dual Holley/Marine Intake

Post by ~Monster~ »

UWeak wrote:I don't know if Chrysler made a Marine 426 Hemi or not, but from the responses to some of the questions on this subject they did not. However, that does not stop me from having in my possession an original 1968 Keith Black ( not a Stage V copy-cat ) designed for Chrysler Dual Holley Intake which was used for marine applications! This intake is cast aluminum with the Chrysler logo and part number (2531921) on it. If someone could instruct me on how to post a picture with this message then I could send some pictures of my set-up.

This is my second post as a new member to our site. I am really impressed and have gained a lot of knowlege about the ultimate engine ever produced. Please keep up the good work.
Email me the pictures and I will post them in this forum....

scott.cook@cox.net

Thanks