Marine intake part wanted

Discussion of the Marine / Industrial Hemis.

Moderators: scottm, TrWaters, 392heminut

firepower354

Marine intake part wanted

Post by firepower354 »

I'm looking for a coolant transfer line that went between the front and back half of a 2x1bbl marine manifold. It's got cast brass ends with two bolt flanges and a copper tube soldered between them. I already have one but am planning to make them in to a water outlet system to the radiator in my roadster. Low buck project so I don't need any cast in gold, just brass :wink:
wayfarer

coolant tube

Post by wayfarer »

probably be faster to fab a new one, originals are hard to find.
firepower354

Post by firepower354 »

Sure, I could whip up something in steel or aluminum, but the cast brass ends and soldered copper tube are the look I want for my roadster. With 2x1bbl topped with marine cast flame arrestors and Industrial valve covers and x manifolds, it should get me away from the "cookie-cutter" scene..... I'm not in a giant rush.
firepower354

Post by firepower354 »

Nope, I need the line that connects the front and back halves of the two piece 2x1 manifold. It's about ten inches long with cast ends and a copper tube connecting them. Thanks!
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

Check with Mr Waters, he just deletes anything anyone else might have you need. :roll:
Last edited by Bailiesdad on Fri May 12, 2006 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TrWaters

Post by TrWaters »

Yes, I believe it is the 9-48-150, not the 7-48-33. :lol:
Early hemi to late sb Mopar trans adapters. Precision billet parts for early hemis.
TrWaters

Post by TrWaters »

Pete, lets review this a minute. Try to follow along with me.
You posted at 12:59. I posted at 14:49. You edited your own post at 15:01.
Now.... If I had deleted your post, you could not have edited it afterward. It would have been gone. Correct?

One would think that with so few boards left for you to post on, that you might try to just get along.... even with me.

If you have parts you would like to sell, may I suggest posting them in the For Sale section. And thank you for visiting my web site. I appreciate it.
Early hemi to late sb Mopar trans adapters. Precision billet parts for early hemis.
scottm

Post by scottm »

Locking. I don't want to have to start banning people.