Engine hangs

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

MG42pillbox

Post by MG42pillbox »

Wow you sure are an expert about the special Olympics, is this from personal experience? Way Too go Gold Medalist.... ok, so you know more than me about Dodge because you were in the special Olympics? And I only worked for Dodge so yea I must not know what Im talking about in comparison to you. Ok I guess you are "Special Olympics certified" I get it S.O.C. Dodge expert, well that explains alot. And you must be a mind reader too, because your saying that I was talking about an SRT-10 going 1/4 in 13.8 with no bed cover, Even though I never mentioned anything about a bed cover. Funny thing is you must be reading my subconscious mind, because the SRT-10 I was talking about had a bed cover, I didnt know that any of the SRT-10s didnt have a cover, guess I must have been thinking about it in the back of my mind, But again you must know me better than I do.... "Whoops" Yea whoops is right, I must be wrong because I read the most recent 1/4 miles times for the SRT-10, and your still talking about the 1/4 times that were just initial estimation. Im sorry but I actually go by "official race results", rather than guessing or speculation, And about your Monkey tree. you must have fallen from the top branch son, Wow and it doesn't look like you will be getting up any time soon. Why don't you tell me more about the V10s diesels that ford and dodge make, Yea I cant tell your sources of information are amazing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
One whose life is Infecting others with Falsehood, shall fall greater than any of their Victims.
mnc2886

Post by mnc2886 »

Glad that my insults are good enough for you because you have none of your own. Now, you may be book smart, that I wouldn't know, but common sense is lacking so terribly bad. If you read, the SRT-10 had the bed cap removed for a spoiler. Ouch, burned again, and speaking of a tree, your only branch is my wrong GUESS about deisel or gas. As far as falling from a tree, out of curiousity, was your family tree planted on the edge of a cliff? I'm sorry my opions weren't the same as yours. I'm sorry it drove you to attack me because you might have been mistaken. I know people like you. All ego and no common sense. And if you respond, wonderful, but lets try using something I haven't said. This is a wonderful site, and you acting harsh over making a misconception is no reason to fill this board with filth. Callin me a kid? You need to grow up more than Peter Pan. So, go ahead, respond, tell me how stupid I am. Tell me that I dream of Ford deisels endlessly into the night. Except one thing though, you do any of that, you prove me right about me not being the one needing to grow up. I say case closed. I'm not going to fued my words with you in text. Completely pointless. I find no pleasure or happyness in typing philosophical arguements over the internet to someone I don't even know. Unlike you, your probably sitting there in your underwear eating cheerios watching cartoon network and laughing so hard you can't breath. And you self esteem is smaller than what you do you thinking with, so you attack people thousands of miles away. It is sad that people like you can't except a great philosophy, TO EACH HIS OWN.
scottm

Post by scottm »

I think everyone should just calm down
before I have to start removing threads.
StangN

Post by StangN »

yeah its pointless to sit here and read a whole message about that nonsense. run what you have. dont worry about something you dont.
dodgedifferent2

Engine hangs

Post by dodgedifferent2 »

why don't you start posting time slips about these cars that is being argued about and maybe it will show what is wrong i believe there is a place where they may be posted on this website why dont we just wait and see when they get posted there and compare for ourselves
MG42pillbox

Post by MG42pillbox »

EXACTLY, Thank you for proving my point (again) Ok yes to each his is own, And what does that have to do with facts?? I guess " great philosophy" obviously doesn't teach the difference between opinion/facts, reason, common sense, or reality. You seem like an A student. Can I quote you? here. "ouch", I guess you cant remember your own ideas here you go ("And 13.8, yea, without a bed cover") those are your words man... sorry. Thank you for proving my point, again..... Uhhh and if you don't insult people these things will never happen... Why insult someone just because they tell you to do some research? And again tell me more about the philosophy of V10 diesels that ford and Dodge make.... No one is insulting you, but you man. Again, please try reading a book about at-least one of these subjects. Im not book smart. I don't know were you got that idea. See, I learned from "Actual Experience"( Shocking Concept isn't it ) Try it some time, its good to get out of the house at-least 1 time a year. There are more things than the computer and "cheerios"....... And dodgedifferent, I think HEMIDakota also showed the SRT-10 PVO 1/4 time 13.8 as well, so Im not the only one who think this. Here it is viewtopic.php?t=391 And yea that the official time.
One whose life is Infecting others with Falsehood, shall fall greater than any of their Victims.
Hemidakota

Post by Hemidakota »

StangN wrote:What was your twin turbo mustang setup? Im building a 351W TT in my spare time.
What year?
Steve
Future Purchase: 2006 Charger SRT-8/2006 MegaCab 6.1 Hemi
"Coming soon 600HP SRT-10 to pull the SRT-4 & SRT-8 Charger to the track!"
StangN

Post by StangN »

84 GT with a 89 Front clip, hatch and hood, 87 roller block with 67 289 heads, 93 pony wheels. I Also have 2 spare engines and tons of other parts. Have a carb on it im going to use for now but Im gonna convert it to EFI later on. It ran 12.48 on the super budget all motor 306.