2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost 'Last Call' Edition
The original Black Ghost, a black 1970 Dodge Challenger RT SE (special edition) owned by Godfrey Qualls, ruled Woodward Avenue in the 1970s. Qualls’ 1970 Challenger quickly earned a legendary reputation for flexing its 426 HEMI-powered muscle on Woodward and then driving off mysteriously into the night, not to be seen again for months, leading to the “Black Ghost” nickname. Not simply a local legend, in 2020, Qualls’ vehicle earned a spot on the National Historic Vehicle Register, and remains in the Qualls family to this day.
The 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost special edition offers a modern manifestation of the historic vehicle, wrapping a black-and-chrome appearance, including unique black “gator skin” roof vinyl graphics similar to the original, around a Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody bumped up to 807 horsepower.
More Photos: http://www.thehemi.com/gallery3/index.p ... lack-GhostHighlights of the 2023 Dodge Challenger Black Ghost include:
* Black “gator skin” roof vinyl
* Bright Dodge fascia badge
* White rear fender graphics
* Challenger script grille, fender and spoiler badges
* Midnight Metallic SRT grille badge
* Bright fuel filler door
* Black six-piston Brembo brake system
* 3.09:1 rear axle ratio
* 20-by-11-inch Satin Carbon Warp Speed wheels
* Black Mopar hood pins
* Black Ghost interior instrument panel badge
* Alcantara/Laguna leather seats and door bolsters
* Alcantara steering wheel with red SRT logo
* Real carbon fiber bezels and Dynamica suede headliner
Each "Last Call" edition gets better and better! This is absolutely awesome!
#Dodge #Challenger #DodgeChallenger #BlackGhost #1970BlackGhost #HEMI