Anyone buy a programmer yet???

Discussion of the 5.7L-6.1L-6.4L HEMIs.

Moderator: scottm

04hemi

Anyone buy a programmer yet???

Post by 04hemi »

Anyone out there already purchased a programmer??? I am wondering what to do here: Do I buy one now or do I wait for Mopar to make theirs for the public or WHAT???? So please reply if you've already bought one or know of someone who has. Any info here would be greatly appreciated :wink:
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

i don't even know if one is available yet......if I find one, i will be buying one
Rampant

Post by Rampant »

sc proigrammer is available for the 2003 only. for the 2004 there is jethip or nothin
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

thanks for the info rampant
04hemi

Post by 04hemi »

Guys there is a programmer out now to put on order, but I currently do not have a link to it. It runs $359.99. It is not a chip... it is aprogrammer. here is a link to what I have found, but I don't want to waste my money... I think I'm going to wait for the MOPAR one... it should be out real soon. CHEERS... :D

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/ramhemijetmod.htm
Rampant

Post by Rampant »

That link is to the jetchip, which is a piggy back off the ecm, not a programmer. The programmers hook into the diagnostic port under the dash and load a program. If you look how long it took for the 2003 superchip programmer to come out you will understand. There are no others out for the 2003 yet, and the 2004 uses a completely different operating system so any breakthroughs on the 2003 will not help at all on the 2004. It is frustrating alot of companies. And so far mopar has not even hinted at releasing any kind of performance products, lately they have been releasing "debadged" products from other companies and calling them mopar aftermarket parts. So sorry to tell you, but 2004 performance mods are going to be along time coming.
hemifever

Post by hemifever »

Rountree Performance is where I got my 3714 Superchips tuner. $320 + shipping. Give them coupon code 3714hemi for the price. Their website is $400 something but the coupon code will get it for $320. 919-201-6239
1971 Plymouth Cuda - 451 stroker
2003 QC 4x4 Dodge Hemi - STS Turbo, KRC 6005 heads & rods, Ross pistons, 6.1L crank & cam, ARP main/head studs, JBA headers, SMT6, APS converter: 575rwtq/492rwhp @ 9psi
2005 Chrysler 300c
04hemi

Post by 04hemi »

Okay Rampant you know your MOPAR!!!!! I don't know What I'm talking about at all.... So now I'll leave all of you to your forum and let you know it allllllllllllllllllllll :evil:
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

wake up on the wrong side of the bed did we? haha
Rampant

Post by Rampant »

04 hemi
Okay Rampant you know your MOPAR!!!!! I don't know What I'm talking about at all.... So now I'll leave all of you to your forum and let you know it allllllllllllllllllllll
I am not trying to say you dod not know what you are doing. I research my truck for about four month before I ordered it from the factory and researched after market mods for at least six months. I do not know everything, I use a couple different places to check info. The after market companies like to promise parts coming and then do not deliver. Kenne bell was supposed to come out months ago, then october now whenever they fix it. I was just trying to help you with bad info. Superchips let peope order their programmers almost a year ago,that came out at beginning of july.
Hot-Rods Inc

THE NEW PROGRAMMERS ARE IN !!!!!!

Post by Hot-Rods Inc »

CALL US Hot-Rods Inc.
Bowling Green, Ky
(270)783-4561
hot-rodsinc.com

HEMI PROGRAMMER= MORE POWER
matt e

Post by matt e »

I don't have one yet, but hope to get it soon!

http://dtw.truckmoxie.com/forums/topic. ... programmer
'03 silver Ram 1500 QC Hemi 4x4 Laramie 3.92s
Custom air intake, 3" magnaflow exhaust w/ high flow cat, 0-25K ohm adjustable IAT sensor mod, helix power tower, 195 degree t-stat, Superchips Hemi tuner, BFG A/T 325/60R20s.
Hemidakota

Re: THE NEW PROGRAMMERS ARE IN !!!!!!

Post by Hemidakota »

Hot-Rods Inc wrote:

CALL US Hot-Rods Inc.
Bowling Green, Ky
(270)783-4561
hot-rodsinc.com

HEMI PROGRAMMER= MORE POWER
Will this work with the Kenne Bell Hemi Supercharger kit?
Steve
Future Purchase: 2006 Charger SRT-8/2006 MegaCab 6.1 Hemi
"Coming soon 600HP SRT-10 to pull the SRT-4 & SRT-8 Charger to the track!"
TheRedneckWay

Post by TheRedneckWay »

I visted that website and found no programmers.....all i saw was a bunch of photos of classic trucks.....must be a phony website....
Rampant

Post by Rampant »

Hot-Rods Inc,
What programmer, for what year, for how much, what are the specs?
matt e

Post by matt e »

Just got my superchips Hemi programmer last week...better throttle response, better pick up, better shifting, increased rev limiter, increased top speed limiter, MORE POWER!!!
'03 silver Ram 1500 QC Hemi 4x4 Laramie 3.92s
Custom air intake, 3" magnaflow exhaust w/ high flow cat, 0-25K ohm adjustable IAT sensor mod, helix power tower, 195 degree t-stat, Superchips Hemi tuner, BFG A/T 325/60R20s.