426 Weber intake

Discussion of the 426 Street / Strip HEMIs.

Moderators: scottm, TrWaters, 392heminut

hcar

426 Weber intake

Post by hcar »

I'm looking for a Weber downdraft style intake manifold, does anyone know where I can locate one?
Bailiesdad

Post by Bailiesdad »

Guy somewhere in IL has complete Keith Black setup. He wants 5500.00 for it. He regularly puts it on eBay.
john

Post by john »

"inglese" might be able to help. They have all sorts of weird Weber set-ups. For the money involved you may want to contact Hogan's Intakes & see if they could make you one.
hcar

Post by hcar »

john wrote:"inglese" might be able to help. They have all sorts of weird Weber set-ups. For the money involved you may want to contact Hogan's Intakes & see if they could make you one.
Keith Black used to make them many years ago, so there has to be some out there somewhere
Goran

Re: 426 Weber intake

Post by Goran »

hcar wrote:I'm looking for a Weber downdraft style intake manifold, does anyone know where I can locate one?
Right before chrismas I had the idea that a independent runner manifold must be the absolutley right manifold for a "sportscarhemi". Not that I needed more power, just the thing, 8 stacks on a Hemi must fill the bill.
Thinked and done, I went down the basement and started working, and this is what it eded up with.
I am just waiting to fire it up! There are a few hoses left.
Goran[/img]
I am a 69 years old sportscar freak living in Sweden with a Hemi equipped Pantera.